Skating Rink Parties
Bushkill Park and Grove offers several packages for parties. Parties start at $225 for up to 25 skaters.
This includes any skate rentals that are needed.
Guest are welcome to bring their own indoor roller skates and rollerblades to use at our rink.
Private Party Information
Private parties include 1 hour and 45 minutes of skating and 45 minutes in our private party room.
A non-refundable $50 deposit is required at the time of booking.
Deposits are taken off the balance due on the day of your party.
Food packages can be mixed and matched to your specific needs. They are available for additional rates:
Ice Cream Package
Note: You may bring in cake or cupcakes but no other outside food or drinks are allowed in our facility.
Additional Skating Party Information
- The rental cost is $225 for 25 skaters, including skate rentals.
- Each additional skater will be charged $7.00.
- The use of the banquet room will incur an additional fee.
2. Rental Hours:
- Private parties include 1 hour and 45 minutes of skating time.
- 45 minutes will be provided in our private party room.
3. Exclusive Use of Skating Rink:
- The Park guarantees that no other rink party will be booked during the Renter's reserved time.
- The rink will be exclusively available to the Renter for the duration of the rental period.
- Please note that once your party is moved to the party room, the next party will start in the rink.
- There will never be more than one party simultaneously in the party room or on the rink.
4. Outside Food and Drinks:
- No outside food or drinks are allowed, except for cakes or cupcakes.
The Park offers various food packages that can be customized to the Renter's specific needs. These packages are available at additional rates and include:
- Ice Cream Package
- Hotdog Package
- Hamburger Package
- Pizza Package
- Popcorn Package
The Renter is permitted to drive to the rink for drop-off purposes. However, during the party, event, or fundraiser, all vehicles must be parked in the main parking lot of the Park. There are no fees associated with using the Park's parking lot.
Upon arrival on the day of the party, event, or fundraiser, the Renter must provide their driver's license or state identification card and a valid credit or debit card. The Park will hold these documents until the party, event, or fundraiser ends. Once the full payment for the rental is made, the documents will be returned to the Renter. Alternatively, if the Renter has no credit or debit card, they may leave a blank check written to J & S Klein, LLC. The Renter may also choose to leave a credit or debit card but pay with cash if they prefer.